Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Been a while...

I know that it has been a while since I posted on here, but I have been re-organizing the house (well, organizing it for the first time, at least...) It is basically done, but I still have been hitting the deals up and finally have my stockpile up and running. WOOHOO!!! Thanks to Heather with Pinch that Penny 'til it Screams, she will be helping me to utilize my stockpile to my advantage with some new recipes and meal planning. I can't wait for tomorrow for this to happen. I am not a meal planner, but I will soon be reformed. LOL!! I just have to learn the tricks of the trade. As I try new recipes, I will post them and let you all know what I thought of them.


Today, was spent redoing the good ole stockpile to work for me and well, I had to an inventory first on it. So, I have posted my inventory in a google doc for anyone who wants to see how I set it up. It can be seen here.

Well, I am off for now, going to search for good coupons that are out there and will post them as I find them. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment